The redeployment process can be longer or shorter depending on the situation but broadly speaking will be as follows:
- Contact your local HR Manager to discuss your eligibility.
- Complete a skills profile form.
- Your details and skills profile
areadded to the Redeployment registerfor managers to view anonymously when they have a job to fill. Hiring managers/HR for access to the Redeployment Register please to contact Redeployment.
- You are given access to the e-recruitment system so you can search for jobs.
- Apply for jobs you think you are suited to.
- The hiring manager will read your application and decide if you are a potential match to the job.
- If you are a potential match you will usually be invited to an interview.