The University's code of practice on whistleblowing tells you what will happen if you report malpractice, misconduct, corruption, maladministration or any other impropriety.
Key points of the code of practice are:
- All allegations will be taken seriously and will be handled fairly, quickly and in confidence.
- Those who make allegations will be protected from harassment.
- Disciplinary action may be taken if malicious unfounded allegations are made.
- All allegations will be properly resolved.
- A formal report will be produced when the investigation is complete.
You can download a copy of the code of practice on whistleblowing, and a brief guide to the procedure, below.