The Bike Hub has a great range of services on offer to support with everything bike related :
- Bike hire (this may be of particular interest for those not eligible for the Cycle to Work scheme and would still like access to a bike to get to and from work). For more information on the hub bike hire scheme please see the link below.
- Help and advice regarding maintaining your own bike
- Pumps: come and inflate your tyres
- Oil your chains
- Clean your bike, it will extend the life of its parts.
- You can purchase basic spares e.g., inner tubes, puncture repair kits, lights, D-locks.
- Ask about maps, information and general cycling advice.
You can find us on campus under the large paved area at the end of the EC Stoner building and Roger Stevens building, at the bottom of the steps.
We are open by appointment for the time being so please check our website to book in a session. For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 3439179.