We are committed to helping to maintain the security of employment. If you are at risk of losing your job, the Redeployment service will work with you to try and help you find another job at the University.
University of Leeds jobs are advertised to redeployees for two weeks on the Redeployment job site before any other advertising is placed.
Redeployment takes a flexible approach to recruitment so hiring managers, where appropriate, will look to train and develop redeployees into a role.
HR and the Redeployment service will support you and give you help and guidance when you write your skills profile and supporting statement. We can also arrange mock interviews for you and provide you with useful feedback to help you in your job search.
- Once your eligibility has been established you will need to complete a skills profile to join the service.
- Your details are put on to the Redeployment register and you are given access to the Redeployment portal.
- You can then submit applications for jobs you think you are suitable for.
- The hiring manager will see if you are suitable for the role.
- Redeployment will give you feedback for unsuccessful applications and interviews.