Early adoption of online-only payslip functionality - opt in now
In preparation for the move to online-only payslips for staff who have access to the Self Service system we are looking for more volunteers to help us with testing and make the move early.
There are lots of advantages to accessing your payslips through the Self Service system, such as:
- Security - you need your IT username/password to access them either on-campus directly or through Desktop Anywhere off-campus
- Instant access - you'll be able to see your latest payslip three days before pay day
- Remote/global access - if you can log in to Desktop Anywhere (see above link) you'll be able to access your payslips from anywhere
- Previous payslips - you can see up to seven years' worth of past payslips online
- Carbon footprint - you'll be contributing towards the University's work on green impact and sustainability
If you need to, you'll also be able to save your payslip as a PDF or print it out.
If you would like to be involved in this please email the project team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Published on Wednesday 14th June 2017