All staff have access to a wide range of benefits, from support and advice at work to discounts on shopping and leisure.
As a member of staff you will automatically get:
- 25 days paid holiday every year, and approximately 15.5 days off for bank holidays and days when the University is closed (depending on how many hours you work);
- generous shared parental, maternity, adoption/surrogacy and paternity/partner leave;
- sickness benefits increasing with your length of employment;
- participation in the staff review and development scheme;
- access to a range of policies promoting work life balance and flexible working.
Wider Wallet brings together a wide range of national and local offers, along with clear information on your other employee benefits.
So, whether you'd like to save money at high street stores, enjoy discounts on your supermarket shopping or splash out on a treat, there's something for everyone.
How do I sign up?
You'll need to create an account with Wider Wallet - click on the link below to visit their website and use access code S841547U. If you don't have access to a computer, you can contact the Wider Wallet team on 0800 612 7220 (8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday).
Other benefits and discounts
As well as the Wider Wallet scheme there are a wide range of further benefits and discounts available to you as a member of University staff.
These range from access to our Bright Beginnings Childcare Centre, rated as outstanding by Ofsted Early Years, to special deals on train, bus travel and airport parking, discounts on dry cleaning and beauty treatments, and even help if you have a short term financial crisis.
Click here to see the full range of benefits, discounts and offers available.