This document tells you about the support available to you if you are managing a change process, or going through organisational change.
When planning change, senior management should know:
- the principles of organisational change;
- alternatives to reducing staff numbers;
- what support is available when developing a new structure;
- how to manage people issues, including working relationships;
- what to do after the change process.
Managers need to engage with their senior management team to give them an understanding of the strategic direction of the department.
Staff should be given information on their options and wellbeing support available to them during any organisational change.