This policy explains what job sharing is and how to identify ways in which you can arrange to job share with others.
- Job sharing is where two people share one job.
- Jobs can be advertised as suitable for job sharing. All full time posts should be advertised as such.
- If you are full time you can speak to your Head of School about arranging a job share. If they agree a job share vacancy can be advertised.
- You can only start job sharing when someone suitable has been found to job share with.
- Each person in a job share has their own contract of employment and salary and benefits are worked out based the hours worked.