This provides you with information about who has permission to work in the UK and how to get permission if you dont yet have it.
- There are a number of categories that you could fall into to be able to work in the UK.
- If you get a job here, but dont have the right to work in the UK, depending on the level of job, we will normally apply to obtain your permission to work. If approved, you will then need to apply for your visa.
- We will check you have the right to work here before you are allowed to start work.
- We will also make annual checks for anyone who has a limited leave to remain in the UK.
- You should look at the information available on the UK Visas and Immigration website.