This guidance explains how you can engage a postgraduate research student to carry out teaching activity.
Some key points are:
- All postgraduate research students will be given an opportunity to register an interest in teaching.
- Teaching opportunities, including details of the hours that will be needed, can be advertised locally within schools.
- The rate of pay for these hours will be determined by the role that's being carried out.
- Postgraduate research students will be given guidance and training before they teach.
- Terms and conditions will be clearly communicated for each teaching engagement.